Friday, November 22, 2013

SHITBALLS........................................

Posted by Unknown at 1:29 PM
Well Hello...................
its been so long...
recently .. well in October I had my happy day and some awesome friends of mine gave me a voucher to The Scrapbook Cottage... 
and after a few weeks of it sitting on my fridge I actually decided to go and spend it.....
and then the next thing was to actually create something.. 
So I put out a call on Facebook for some sketches...
and then this happened....
First up...


and then we all know me and sketches.. but looky here this actually Looks LIKE the sketch.. its amazing...

"You're So Sweet"

and of course the close ups..... so many pretty products out there right now..



and then next up on the list of sketches is the November 


and here is what happened....
"Our Tradition"


this one when I saw it I thought Shitballs.. look how neat and square that is.. I don't DO neat and square.. so my spin on it.. 
this is the reason I like sketches...
Some closies...

so there you have it.. I Scrapped.. and you'd think by the amount of photos that I've been taking lately that I'd be able to take some better ones than this hey.. apparently not.. well in my defence it is gloomy and overcast here this morning... well thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it...

hope you have a superb Saturday... and I'm thinking I might get the gear out again this afternoon for a while.. so hopefully it wont be so long between posts...

Happy days gorgeous people......


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 double-woots | Design by [blogger merak dua]