Saturday, February 16, 2013

hehhehhehee. I'm Back...

Posted by Unknown at 3:09 PM
hi Guys.. I'm back.... and have been playing.... so I have a couple for you...
"My Stars"
 Loved that MME paper .. such fun and just had to add just a couple things and was all done.. 
closies...
 a Lil Red Rocket button hidden in there...
 and some of my all time favourites... ScrapMatts Ornaments and Floral sprays, a Rainbow Splendour christmas wheel and then the super cute A Piece of Cake Designs flair button.. YUMMO..
and then I found this half started background.. and had a play.. covered it with stuff..and added well... more stuff... and wallah.....
"That Smile"
 I LOVE love love this girls cheeky and super fun smile.. {ps sorry its dark.. whoops}.... 
closies...
 the Photo.. and some randomness.....
 MORE super fun Rainbow Splendour, ScrapMatts and Lil Red Rocket.....
and then lastly... the title.............. having a little play and some fun.. yay.

until next time.. keep smiling !!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 double-woots | Design by [blogger merak dua]